Our philosophy is to provide excellence in medical and dental care to all our patients.
- Graduated in Dental Medicine from the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the University of Lisbon.
- Exclusive practice in Oral Implantology and Aesthetic Dentistry Center at CUF Descobertas Hospital.
- Carried out his postgraduate training in several countries such as the United States of America, Spain, Italy, England, Brazil and Portugal.
Areas of expertise
- Conservative oral rehabilitation treats complex cases, with the aim of restoring proper function and appearance.
- Oral implantology makes it possible to permanently replace one or more missing teeth.
- Ceramic veneers and crowns can change the shape, color and size of teeth with little or no tooth preparation.
- Dental aesthetics comprises the use of techniques and materials with the aim of improving the smile.
- Restorations and treatment of dental decay, with materials that emulate the color and shape of a natural tooth.
Dental implants have been performed for over than 50 years, being a safe, predictable and durable procedure.
Porcelain veneers are the state-of-the-art in dental aesthetics, as they allow us to achieve natural appearance results like no other dental treatment.
It is today possible to treat complex cases of misalignment, tooth absence, replacement of old crowns with darkened surrounding gums in pain less and minimally invasive way, offering the patient natural aesthetics and longevity.
Tooth whitening allows you to correct the color of a darkened root canal treated tooth, or to bleach all teeth without any kind of surface wear. It's the most innocuous and conservative aesthetic treatment available.
address and contacts
Book an Appointment
Address and contacts:
Hugo Costa Lapa - Excellence in Dental Care
CUF Descobertas Hospital
Rua Mário Botas, building 2, 5th floor
1998-018 Parque das Nações